Serving Clients Throughout Tennessee and South Carolina
Estate Planning Is More Important Now Than Ever Before
The ongoing pandemic reminds us of the importance of planning and preparation for yourself and your family. Estate Planning allows you to take control of your affairs and provides a degree of certainty in uncertain times.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to protect your hard-earned assets from the high cost of long-term care
- How to avoid the delays, frustration, and expense of probate
- The 7 reasons you need an estate plan
- The key planning documents everyone needs—and why
- Eligibility requirements for Medicaid and other sources of financial assistance to pay for long-term care
- The benefits of long-term care insurance
- The advantages of trusts and the planning objectives they can help you achieve
- How to minimize estate, income, real estate, and capital gains taxes
- And more!
You owe it to yourself and your loved ones to attend this virtual workshop at one of these available times below.